We Provide Real Benefits in a Virtual World
Today, an automated, interconnected, and digital global supply chain is vital for many companies trying to meet the expectations of customers who could be just about anywhere. Yet, for many businesses in retail, aviation, automotive, transit, pharmaceuticals – and even IT – there are still real benefits to holding inventory in a physical location close to where your customers live and work.
This is where Cura Group comes in. Our turnkey distribution centers are an idea whose time has come. What can a physical location do for your business?
- Reduce Cost. Working with Cura to plan and set up your point-of-use distribution center cuts costs. Our labor and overhead expenses are generally much lower than larger companies. That means we can work with just about any budget.
- Avoid Delivery Issues. Even as online sales and package deliveries increase, there are still times when it's problematic to fulfill orders using traditional shipping services. If next-day delivery isn't fast enough or buyers want to avoid delivery in an unsafe neighborhood, a convenient distribution center not only enhances your ability to offer top-tier customer service, it broadens your potential customer base.
- Increase Convenience. Distributors and MROs want parts and products today, not in three days' shipping time. We can help you provide same-day fulfillment with the added flexibility of accepting all forms of payment including credit cards, or even cash. If service quality, price, and efficiency are the factors that determine whether someone chooses you or a competitor - holding critical inventory in the right place at the right time can increase your sales.
- Grow Faster. We are experts in opening new markets. We can map, prospect, design, train, and staff a new facility in just a few months, taking the burden off you as you continue to manage the core functions of your business. Are you based outside the U.S. and strategizing about setting up a parts distribution operation in North America? We can help.
- Enhance Credibility. In spite of the popularity of online sales and fulfillment, an actual building with your company's name and logo on the door evokes stability and familiarity. However, choosing a location, building out the site, and managing day-to-day operations is beyond the resources of many businesses. Why not let us do it for you?
- Improve Quality. With a trusted outsource partner like Cura Group managing consistently dependable distribution for you, you can keep your focus on providing the best experience for your customers – from first contact through product delivery.
A strategy of keeping your fastest moving parts and products exactly where they're needed can make your sales soar!
Contact Cura today to discuss the positive impact a custom distribution model could have on your business.